Student Code of Conduct
Upon a final finding of responsibility of a Student Code of Conduct violation, one or more sanctions may be imposed for each violation.
- Failure to complete any assigned sanction is a separate violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
- Violations involving impairment from the voluntary use of alcohol and/or other drugs, (other than medically prescribed) shall be considered an aggravating, and not a mitigating, factor in sanctioning.
- All sanctions become part of a student respondent’s permanent University disciplinary record.
- The University may withhold a degree, or any other academic achievement, otherwise earned, until the completion of the process set forth in this Student Code of Conduct, including appeals and the completion of any and all sanctions.
The following sanctions* are not recorded on a student’s transcript. These sanctions are not reported to external agencies as a University disciplinary action, unless required by law.
- Disciplinary Probation
- Educational Experiences
- Loss of Privileges
- Bans, Deactivations and Holds
- No Contact
- University Policy Sanctions
- Deferred Suspension
The following sanctions* are recorded on a student’s transcript. These sanctions are reported to external agencies as a University disciplinary action and as required by law.
* Please visit the link above for the definitions of the above listed sanctions.